My RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My RP Forum

We are now officially closed, thank you for all your patronage

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitsune Muto WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Kitsune

Jewels Jewels : 500

Kitsune Muto WIP Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune Muto WIP   Kitsune Muto WIP Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2015, 2:57 pm

Name: Kitsune Muto
Sexuality: Pansexual
Birthday: December 12th
Race: Unknown Species; he calls himself a Ninetail.
The Ninetails: The Ninetails, as Kitsune calls them, are an ancient species known for their seclusive ways. Thus, not much is known about them and their society. What is known is as follows: Ninetails were once called the "Perfect Shapeshifters", adjusting to the fact that they could shift from the form of a fox and a human, as well as an inbetween state, which has as many tails as they wish it to have at any time, though most keep it at nine, or one, to take on the appearance of a Neko. Ninetails are rumored to be a cross between gods and nekos, the fox aspect of their bodies being an anomaly nobody can explain. Their most common magics are known to be White Magic, and Animal Magic. Most have at least one, or both at their disposal. The main way to identify which Ninetail is which is by their wolf form, which will have markings unique to that species member, and that member only.
Anything Special: Ever since he was a child, Kitsune has had a tattoo on his back looking like this:
Tattoo:
As well as this, he has the ability to see at night, and has the sense of smell and hearing that a slayer has.

Personality:(What is your character like inside AND outside of combat? at least 300 words, two paragraphs. one outside battle, the other inside battle)
Dislikes:(What does your character dislike? At least 3.)
Motivations:(What are your characters motivations? At least 1.)
Fears: (What does your character fear? At least 3.)

Height:(How tall is your character? Feet and inches please.)
Weight:(How much does your character weigh? Please put as Lbs)
Hair color & Style:(What color is your character's hair and how do they have it styled?)
Eye Color:(What is the color of your character's eyes?)
Skin Tone:(How is their skin tone? Light? Fair? Dark? Tanned?)
Physical Appearance & Clothing: (What does your character look like? Please give clothing as well or just a picture will suffice)

Guild/Council: Crime Sorciere
Guild/Council Tattoo: It is purple and placed on the back of his shoulder. In his fox form, it takes it's appearance just above his shoulder on his fur.
Back to top Go down

Kitsune Muto WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My RP Forum :: Registration :: Character Registration :: W.I.P Characters-
Jump to: